Collection of Personal Data
The term “Personal Data” means any information in the possession of PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd or control of PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd that relates directly or indirectly to an individual to the extent that the individual can be identified or are identifiable from that and other information in the possession of PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd such as name, address, telephone number, NRIC, email address, etc. PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd may “process” your Personal Data by way of collecting, recording, holding, storing, using or disclosing it.
Your Personal Data may be collected from you during your course of dealings with PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd in any way or manner including pursuant to any transactions and/or communications made from/with PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd, including interactions on www.paulsgcatering.com. PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd may also collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources, including without limitation, at any events, seminars, road shows, customer satisfaction surveys organised or sponsored by PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd and/or from the cookies used on the Site.
In addition, PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd may also receive, store and process your Personal Data which are provided or made available by any third parties, credit reference bodies, regulatory and law enforcement authorities, for reasons including delivery of PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd products and/or services, performance of conditions of agreements and/or to comply with PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd legal and regulatory obligations.
Purpose of Acquiring and Processing your Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be processed for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you;
- to provide products and/or services to you;
- to respond to your enquiries or complaints;
- to process your purchase and/or contest entry;
- to provide you with information and/or updates on the present and future appointments, other products, services and/or promotions offered by PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd and selected third parties which may be of interest to you from time to time by SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
- to send you seasonal greetings messages from time to time;
- to send you invitation to join PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd membership, events and promotions and other events;
- to monitor, review and improve the, treatments, products and/or services that you currently have with PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd;
- to process and analyse your Personal Data either individually or collectively with other individuals;
- to conduct market research or surveys, client profiling activities, planning and statistical analysis within PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd.
- to share any of your Personal Data with the auditor for PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd internal audit purpose;
- to share any of your Personal Data with a third party necessary for the preparation of legal documents or contract to be entered by you with PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd.
- to share any of your Personal Data with a third party necessary for the purpose of applying and obtaining insurance policy(ies), where necessary;
- to maintain and improve customer relationship;
- to maintain and update internal record keeping;
- for registration for a user account with PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd
- for internal administrative purposes;
- for audit and risk management purposes;
- for detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities;
- for direct marketing purposes via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
- for meeting any applicable legal or regulatory requirements and making disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd;
- to enforce or defend PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd rights and your rights under, and to comply with, PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd obligations under the applicable laws, legislation and regulations; and/or
- to process your purchase of any of the PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd products and/or services;
- communicate with you;
- provide you with PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd products and/or services requested;
- accept and process your entry to any contest;
- update you on PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd latest products, services and/or promotions; and/or
- allow you to access certain sections of the Site where log in is required,
- and you may be required to terminate your agreement or discontinue your business relationship with PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
- PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd will not disclose any of your Personal Data to any third party without your consent except to the following third parties, for one or more of the above Purposes:
- companies within PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd and their respective employees;
- your immediate family members and/or emergency contact person as may be notified to PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd from time to time;
- PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd business partners and affiliates that provide related products and/or services in connection with PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd business for joint promotions and/or contests;
- any person under a duty of confidentiality to which has undertaken to keep your Personal Data confidential which PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd has engaged to discharge our obligations to you;
- any party in relation to legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd auditors, consultants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers on a need to know basis for the purpose of those advisers providing advice to PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd;
- any party nominated or appointed by PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd either solely or jointly with other service providers, for purpose of establishing and maintaining a common database where PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd has a legitimate common interest;
- data centres and/or servers located within or outside Singapore for data storage purposes;
- payment channels including but not limited to financial institutions for purpose of assessing, verifying, effectuating and facilitating payment of any amount due to PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd in connection with your purchase of the PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd products and/or services;
- government agencies, law enforcement agencies, courts, tribunals, regulatory bodies, ministries, and/or statutory agencies or bodies, offices or municipality in any jurisdiction, if required or authorised to do so, to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, order or judgment of a court or tribunal or queries from the relevant authorities;
- any provider of public utility or related services, whether or not governmental owned and/or any corporations approved and established for the provision of utility services and facilities,
- PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd appointed product and/or service providers, suppliers or agents, to discharge or perform one or more of the above Purposes;
- any persons, authorities or regulators to whom PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd is permitted or required to disclose to under the applicable laws; and/or
- the general public when you become a winner in a contest by publishing your name, photographs and other Personal Data without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes.
Accuracy of your Personal Data
PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd aims to keep all Personal Data as accurate, complete, not misleading, up-to-date and reliable as possible. Therefore, the accuracy of your Personal Data depends to a large extent on the information you provide. As such, it is a condition PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd providing the products and/or services to you that you:
- warrant and declare that all your Personal Data submitted or to be submitted to PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd are accurate, not misleading, updated and complete in all respects for purposes of acquiring or using the relevant products and/or services and you have not withheld any Personal Data which may be material in any respect and that PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd is authorized to assume the authenticity and up datedness of the Personal Data given by you when processing the Personal Data submitted by you to PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd (and PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd not obliged to independently verify any of such Personal Data); and
- you understand and agree to, the importance of the need to, update PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd as and when such Personal Data provided earlier to PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd becomes inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, outdated or changes in any way whatsoever by contacting PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd at the contact details below.
Subject to the exceptions provided under the PDPA, you have the right to request for access to, request for a copy of, request to update or correct, your Personal Data held by PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd. PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd may charge a small fee (such amount as permitted by the PDPA) to cover the administration costs involved in processing your request to access your Personal Data.
In respect of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd has the right to refuse your request to access and/or correct your Personal Data for the reasons permitted under the law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is proportionate to the risks to your privacy, or where the rights of others may also be violated, amongst other reasons.
You have the right at any time to request PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd to limit the processing and use of your Personal Data (for example, requesting PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd to stop sending you any marketing and promotional materials or contacting you for marketing purposes).
In addition, you also have the right to inform PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd on your withdrawal (in full or in part) of your consent given previously to PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable duration of time for the withdrawal of consent to be effected.
Retention of your Personal Data
Any of your Personal Data provided to PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd is retained for as long as the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected continues; your Personal Data is then destroyed unless its further retention is required to satisfy a longer retention period to meet the operational, legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements of PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd.
Security of your Personal Data
PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd is committed to ensuring that your Personal Data is stored securely. In order to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure or other similar risks, PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd endeavours, where practicable, to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to safeguard against and prevent the unauthorised or unlawful processing of your Personal Data, and the destruction of, or accidental loss, damage to, alteration of, unauthorised disclosure of or access to your Personal Data.
The Internet is not a secure medium. However, PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd will put in place various security procedures pertaining to the Site and your electronic communications with PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd.
Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as emails/webmails are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may be routed through various countries before being delivered – this is the nature of the World Wide Web/Internet.
PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd cannot and does not accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or interception or loss of Personal Data that is beyond PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd reasonable control.
Personal Data from Minors and Other Individuals
- PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd recommends you to read and understand the privacy statement/policy posted on those other websites in order to understand their procedures for collecting, processing, using and disclosing personal data and before submitting your Personal Data to those websites.